Monday, October 22, 2007

Thing 3

Now after careful reading, I realize that I am supposed to be posting as "things" instead of "numbers". I am just like the kids, I have trouble following directions. :0)

Even though I have just this semester created two blogs for my campus, creating a new one can still be frustrating. I have to write down all of the passwords and usernames. I love creating the avatars. I could spend hours just doing that. After creating the blog, it seems pretty easy to use. I created my campus blog with blogger.com and the teachers didn't want to override to log in, so I switched to edublogs. This is kind of a pain, but I have had 3 teachers post comments about articles. I love using blogs and I hope it catches on with all teachers.

1 comment:

mmw said...

I'd love to see your blog that your teachers are posting to. Others might too. Why don't you post a link here for us to take a look at?